Your birth chart describes your potential. It describes, not defines. You choose how you want to use that potential. Information IS power!
Some traits we're born with. Others we've picked up along the way. But ultimately how we react to and make the most of our opportunities all comes down to choices.
Reasons to get a reading:
- You need an answer to a question
- You want to know what is coming up
- You face a life change
- You'd like to know more about a relationship
- You want to know how past life emotional patterns are affecting you in this lifetime
- You would like a yes/no answer to a specific question
- You'd like to compare your chart with a partner, friend, or colleague
For the most accurate answers, leave your birth date, time and location (city and state) (a reading can be done without this time and place sensitive information, too)
$40-Half Hour- ex.: natal horoscope, life path reading & more
$80-One Hour- ex.: natal horoscope with transits and progression, comparison of two or more charts
Linda has studied astrology for over 40 years, and got a master's degree in professional counseling from Lindenwood University in 2005. She studies astrology with Steven Forrest, a noted practitioner, lecturer and world wide teacher. She served on the Board of Kepler College, one of the first accredited colleges of astrologically based studies in Seattle, Washington. Liunda brings a practical, therapeutic approach, always seeking metaphysical tools to make life better.